Website

Monday, February 14, 2011

Sweets For Your Sweet


Pecan Linzer Cookies with Cherry Filling

I think one of my favorite things about Valentine's Day is the sweets. I usually feel like baking or skip that jut eating baked goods. Of course whatever you bake or eat needs to be in the shape of a heart or it does not count. I want to try baking something different this year, so I visited Martha Stewarts site for ideas. I thought who better than Martha to know what heart shaped treats to whip up and look adorable. I discovered Pecan Linzer Cookies with Cherry Filling and Brownie Heart Cupcakes. I am still deciding which recipe to attempt for my sweetheart. I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day. Here are the Decorator in Box Valentine's sweet treat picks! ~xo~ Annie


Brownie Heart Cupcakes

Contact Decorator in a Box at www.mydiab.com to create your online design in the most financially savvy way!

No comments:

Post a Comment