Website

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Pillows That Cure Spring Fever

When I get a case of spring fever I always want to get new throw pillows for the sofa. Pillows are a quick and easy way to give your home a face lift. I stopped into West Elm the other day and fell in love with their new pillow collections. I am working on a MyDiab bedroom design and decided to use some of the pillows I found at West Elm for a burst of color. I have selected the Restoration Hardware Italian Stitch White Bedding paired with bold West Elm pillows. Pillows can really act as art if placed on a blank canvas like a neutral sofa or bedding. Here are the Decorator in a Box favorite West Elm pillows to give your home a quick spring refresher. ~xo~ Annie




{all pillows above available at west elm}

Contact Decorator in a Box at www.mydiab.com to create your online design in the most financially savvy way!

No comments:

Post a Comment