Website

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Bedrooms That Inspire


I just received a Master Bedroom MyDiab project. Bedrooms are one of my favorite rooms to design. I love creating a relaxing retreat for people. Designing Bedrooms always makes me want to revamp my own, but we won't go there. Today I started looking for inspiration photos to get my creative wheels turning. I am looking at wall colors, linens, nigh stands you name it. There are so many brillant ideas out there. I usually like to take bits and pieces of each inspiration photo and then incorporate them into a cohesive design. I have found a lot of inspiration looking at past Elle Decor issues. I will be sure to let you know how this space turns out. Enjoy dreaming of places to dream! ~xo~ Annie



{all photos via elle decor}

Contact Decorator in a Box at www.mydiab.com to create your online design in the most financially savvy way!

No comments:

Post a Comment