Website

Friday, February 11, 2011

Pretty In Pink


{photo via house beautiful}

I have never considered myself overly girly or prissy, but I am always drawn to pink. I think most girls can't help and smile when they see a pretty pink handbag, shoe or cupcake. Pink immediately takes us back to our days of playing in Barbie's dream house or putting on lipstick for the first time. Someday I dream of having one room, maybe just a powder bath to designate the color pink. Here is the Decorator in a Box pink round up. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. ~xo~ Annie

Contact Decorator in a Box at www.mydiab.com to create your online design in the most financially savvy way!


{from the top left to right smeg fridge, lindwood hickory chair, in pinque bulb, fabricadabra pillow}


{fromt the top left to right chloe a precious bottle, sao paulo bookends, japanese peony candle, lilith lamp}

No comments:

Post a Comment