Website

Friday, September 28, 2012

Etsy Fanfare

Here is a design tip to send you on your weekend. Quickly add a whimsical fanfare to a children's space or party with fabric bunting. Bunting instantly takes a space to playful in a homespun way. I like to find fabric bunting banners on Etsy. I found this great Etsy shop happy little cottage.  Among other adorable things in her shop she has a nice selection of bunting banners in cute fabric combos. You can see below in some of the children's spaces I have designed how to incorporate this into your space. Happy Weekend All! Xo ~ Annie
















banners via happy little cottage etsy shop



















mydiab.com brooklyn, ny children's room design





















mydiab.com redwood city, ca playroom























mydiab.com del mar, ca children's bedroom


























mydiab.com baby girl's nursery























my daughters birthday cake

Contact Decorator in a Box to create your online custom design in the most financially savvy way!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my bunting banners!! Your blog is lovely and I am thrilled to be included!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Debbie! I love your etsy shop :)

    ReplyDelete