Website

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Trendsetting Pumpkins


Every Halloween I look forward to seeing the creative ways people decorate pumpkins. I especially like the ideas that don't involve carving. My daughter is still too young to notice if our home is pumpkinless, so I just enjoy the pretty photos on blogs. However, I do look forward to a future of creating hot pink, gold and ombre pumpkins with her. My favorite pumpkin decorating round up is on the blog Handmade Charlotte. I love finding a new blog, especially ones with wonderful DIY ideas. Handmade Charolotte has rounded up pumpkin ideas from some of my favorite blogs and websites such as, Funkytime, Real Simple and Poppytalk. Check out her round up to create your own trendsetting pumpkins for the stoop at Handmade Charlotte. Happy pumpkin decorating! Xo ~ Annie


 








































Photos via Handmade Charlotte

Contact Decorator in a Box at MyDiab.com to create your online custom design in the most financially savvy way!


No comments:

Post a Comment