Website

Friday, September 14, 2012

Far East Emerald


Anyone who knows me knows I love a little bit of the Far East mixed into any space. According to the latest issue of Elle Decor the Far East is making it's way from cat walk into your home. In my opinion if Elle Decor says it I get on board, because they know wassup! The truth is Asian may be a new trend in larger doses, but it has always been relivent in interior design. Asian fabric, rugs and casegoods always make for great design. I usually add Far East flare with accent pieces, but when I saw this emerald Asian fabric by Schumacher I realized I would like floor to ceiling drapery panels. Forget Asian accents I want wall to wall pinch pleated treatments of this gem of a textile! Have a great weekend all and Happy Decorating! Xo ~ Annie























Contact Decorator in a Box  at Mydiab.com to create your online custom design in the most financially savvy way!

No comments:

Post a Comment