Website

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Baths I Gush Over

Most of my clients contact me for Family Rooms and Bedrooms. I think people forget that I can help them with their bath and kitchen remodels too. I can mail you tile and plumbing samples and selections the same way I can mail furniture and fabrics to you. That's why I was excited when a customer contacted me to design two bathrooms. Oh how I love the tile store and selecting bath hardware. Tile and plumbing can be artwork....really! I always start a design with a little inspiration. Here are some baths I found to gush over. Stay tuned for the design reveal. Xo ~ Annie
 





















via decorpad.com

Pinned Image




















via design-milk.com

Pinned Image




















via vivafullhouse.blogspot.com

Pinned Image




















via paloma81.blogspot.com

Contact Decorator in a Box at MyDiab.com to create your onlince custom design in the most financially savvy way!

No comments:

Post a Comment