Website

Monday, January 31, 2011

Be Mine!

I know not everyone is a fan of Valentine's Day, but I just love it. I love having a day to show appreciation to those I love... not just your husband or boyfriend. I just smile when I see chocolates and champagne store fronts with pink and red everything. It always takes me back to elementary school when you take such pride in making a beautiful Valentines day box to accept cards from all your admirers. This week is dedicated to all things hearts and such, so turn away if it's too much. Enjoy!

~xo~ Annie
Decorator in a Box
{from the top left to right charles chocolates, confetti dot trouser sock, sweet hear sunglasses, letterpress hearts stationary}

Contact www.mydiab.com to create your online custom design in the most financially savvy way!

No comments:

Post a Comment