Website

Monday, October 29, 2012

Product Love :: Berkus for Target Picks

I have long loved Nate Berkus and his no fuss down to earth approach to design. Like most design junkies I was excited to see his collection for Target launch last week. I was probably overly thrilled to see a nice balance of tchotchkes...I mean if there is something Nate knows best it is tchotchke placement. The man can accessorize a room like nobody's business... I mean come on. I was also pleased to see plenty of gold and yellow accents in his collection. In true Berkus style he did not disappoint. Here are my top picks from the Nate Berkus for Target Collection. Xo - Annie

all product photos via target.com nate berkus for target

Contact Decorator in a Box at MyDiab.com to create your online custom desingn in the most financially savvy way!

No comments:

Post a Comment