Website

Friday, October 26, 2012

His & Her Bath Design

I was thrilled to receive an order for two bathrooms. Nothing makes me happier then selecting tile and plumbing and I know how strange that sounds. The best part about this project was that I got to design two separate baths, one for him and another for her. I'm usually trying to meld the two styles, which can become a challenge. The mission for his bath was to create the black and white vintage look (love it). Then for her bath she requested a spa retreat (love this too). Both baths needed to be done in a cost effective way and be smart for resale down the road (no problemo). Here are the designs I came up with. Have a great weekend all! Xo ~ Annie

His Bath












































Her Spa Bath

















































Contact Decorator in a Box at MyDiab.com to create your online custom design in the most financially savvy way!

No comments:

Post a Comment