Website

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Office Inspiration

I am such a sucker for a great before and after room photo. I flipped when I saw the Lonny Mag office transformation. I think this would be my dream office to go to everyday. I picture myself sipping a morning latte with the wonderful women of Lonny while discussing the latest interior trends we love. In my vision we would also be wearing cute shoes of course. Below are some inspiring photos from the Lonny article, as well as a few of my favorite accessory picks they used. Hopefully it inspires you to create a wonderful space to work from. Instead of staring at your employee Harry all day why not add some fun accessories on your desk to personalize your space a bit. Add a splash of red with a photo frame or pen holder. Add a bright yellow desk lamp on a stack of style books. Mix in a little python tray to hold chotchkies. Even the smallest of spaces can have killer style. ~xo~ Annie





My favorite accessory picks!


pagoda mirror at horchow


{from the top left to right; yellow truffault lamps, schumacher hollyhock print, abstract printed pillow and masai rug}

Contact Decorator in a Box at www.mydiab.com to create your online custom design in the most financially savvy way!

No comments:

Post a Comment