Website

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Fabrics for Your Kiddos




One of my bestest girlfriends just shared a wonderful fabric website with me craftplanet.com. This girlfriend is a very hip mother of two and always has the best resources for kids stuff. I had so much fun clicking around on this site looking at all the mod and whimsical fabrics. I was also very happy with the prices...gilt free fabric shopping. I think Crafty Planet will inspire you to sew those window treatments you have been putting off for months now. Oh and did I mention their store is located in my old stomping grounds of Minneapolis...I just have to love them more now. ~xo~ Annie




Contact Decorator in a Box at www.mydiab.com to create your online custom design in the most financially savvy way!

No comments:

Post a Comment