Website

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Remembering Liz

When I was a teenager I had Andy Warhol's Liz Taylor hanging in my bedroom. It now hangs in my bathroom next to my other favorite style icon Grace Kelly. When I heard the news that Liz had passed I looked at the Warhol in a new perspective. Liz was the definition of a movie star. When someone says diamonds I think of Liz saying "diamonds are forever". She had beauty, grace, charm and amazing talent. I will forever picture Cleopatra to be Liz even if it's during a seriouse Egyptian history lesson. I may have to move Liz away from Grace Kelly in the bathroom, I don't think she would like to share the spotlight. As you can see in the room below your eyes go right to Liz hanging on the wall. She definetly could hold her own spotlight. ~xo~ Annie



{photos above via apartment therapy}

Contact Decorator in a Box at www.mydiab.com to create your online custom design in the most financially savvy way!

No comments:

Post a Comment