Website

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Zig Zag It Up!


Zig Zag is everywhere and I love it! It was the genius Italian Missoni Family that made the zig zag a beloved classic on the runways. Missoni also creates fashion for the home to enjoy (oh to sleep on Missoni woven knit). Textile queen Madeline Weinrib took the zig zag to a whole new interior level. Designer Kelly Wearstler has never been afraid of a zig zag flame stitch fabric. Look for financially savvy alternatives to these looks on Ebay.com or Etsy.com. Here are some Decorator in a Box zig zag favorites. Enjoy!

Contact www.mydiab.com to zig zag your way to an online custom interior in the most financially savvy way!

Missoni Home


{all photos above courtesy of allmodern.com}

Madeline Weinrib


{photos courtesy of madelineweinrib.com}

Kelly Wearstler




{photos courtesy of kwid.com and leejofa.com}

financially savvy zig zag finds

{westelm.com zig zag rug}




{etsy.com zig zag finds}



{urbanoutfitters.com zig zag velvet pillow}


~xo Annie~

1 comment:

  1. IT'S BACK!
    I loved zig zag the first time, and I love it again......
    I never knew who created it.... just knew I loved it...
    I had wallpapered my bathroom in zig zag, back in the 70's.
    I was so chic....it even had some metallic in it.....ha ha
    I just might have to give my Bathroom a facelift...with Missoni with some Weintab flair.
    Thanks for the history!
    It makes decorating much more fun.

    ReplyDelete