Website

Monday, August 30, 2010

Custom Printed Fabric Oh My!


Have you ever wished you could create your own fabric? On almost every project there is usually one fabric I search for and cannot find. I have a picture in my mind, but just can't seem to find the print anywhere. This problem has been solved by the brilliant company www.spoonflower.com. Spoonflower allows you to upload images and create custom printed fabrics. The best part is that all printing is done in an eco friendly manner. I discovered this site from a MyDiab fan, who discovered them via Design*Sponge (i love d*s). Be careful the site is addictive and you may waste hours… create at your own risk. Happy fabric designing everyone!

Contact www.mydiab.com to help you select the best textiles for your space!


~xo Annie~

Contact www.mydiab.com to create your online custom design in the most financially savvy way!

No comments:

Post a Comment