Website

Thursday, August 26, 2010

To Be a Kid Again!


I just finished a very whimsical design from one of my most inspiring clients. The inspiration was a five year old girl who loves ballet, fairies, puppies, skateboarding and creating artwork. I did my best to create a space that achieved all those requirements. My favorite part about working on this room was that I got to be a kid all over again. This project really took me back to my days of fairy dust, tutu's and tea parties. I hope it takes you back enjoy!

Contact www.mydiab.com to create your dream space at a dreamy price!

The Design Board





Color Reference Board



The Shopping List Plan



The Shopping List (not in it's detailed entirety)








Custom Closet Design Two Options






Ready to Ship




Decorator in a box creates online custom designs in the most financially savvy way! Contact www.mydiab.com today!

~xo Annie~

No comments:

Post a Comment