Website

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Drawer Knob to Finial!


I just spotted on my favorite blog design sponge another genius diy idea! They are showing how to make a drawer knob a drapery rod finial. I am a huge fan of unique hardware and this is an application I have never thought of. Now I am looking at all the boring drapery rods in my home that need fun drawer knob finials. Looks like a trip to Anthropologie is in my future to dig through hardware bins. Thank you once again design sponge for the creative idea. Visit design sponge for the step by step on how to create this look. Check out the knobs I selected that would make great drapery rod finials.

Decorator in a Box can help you create your custom dream interior online! Just contact www.mydiab.com today!

Drawer knob to drapery rod finial check out my picks! All found at the hardware heaven of Anthropologie.






Happy Decorating!

www.mydiab.com

No comments:

Post a Comment