Website

Sunday, August 21, 2011

MyDiab's New Addition

If anyone has been wondering why I have not done a post in 2 months this is why. Introducing the newest member to the Decorator in a Box team Nora Grace born June 22nd. I couldn't be a happier new Mommy or feel more blessed. I can't wait to introduce her to the world of interior design if she is interested. If she would rather be an astronaut that is fine too.


In the weeks ahead I will share Nora's nursery design with you all. I will show you how to turn an antique vanity into a changing table, add detail to a ready made crib skirt and valance, create wall art from handkerchiefs and more.

I had know idea having a little bundle would give me this much design inspiration!

xo ~ Annie

Contact Decorator in a Box at www.mydiab.com to create your online custom design in the most financially savvy way!

1 comment:

  1. I forgot to mention the baby photo was taken by Laura Squire of Ra-foto.com. She was amazing at getting Nora in a pose.

    ReplyDelete