Website

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Gifts for Dad


{photos from the top left to right; wool ipad sleeve, austin healey print, checked shirt, bike frame pouch}


Fathers Day can be a gift giving challenge. After all when my Dad needs something he just usually goes and gets it. I think that is why Dad's end up with the ultimate worst holiday gifts like socks and another coffee mug. I try to find those items he won't find for himself. I think how my Dad loves riding his bike from Redondo Beach to Manhattan Beach in a comfortable pair of Vans while listening to some Jim Croce. He can always use a new shirt or a cool watch. I don't think I could go wrong getting him any photography of an old Austin Healey to admire in his office. Save Dad the socks and try to come up with something more personal this year. Although I'm sure a nice card, your time and steaks on the grill would make his day just fine. Here are some of my Father's Day picks! ~xo~ Annie


{warby parker winston frames}


{chukka low van}


{zen chronograph}

{vinyl jim croce}

Contact Decorator in a Box at www.mydiab.com to create your online custom design in the most financially savvy way!

No comments:

Post a Comment