Website

Monday, April 25, 2011

Outside the Box Outdoors

Outdoor furniture has come a long way from your Mommas teak chairs. Don't get me wrong I love the charm of weathered teak furniture. I just dream of someday having outdoor furniture that is on another level. It would be so fun to crawl into a Dedon Nestrest or doze off in Hastens plaid hammock. I can see myself daydreaming away with a good book and cold lemonade. I think there is also something to be said about being able to relax more if your sitting on 100% recycled furniture such as Loll's. You can relax knowing you have done your part for mother earth. I have decided in my next home I will be finding a spot for at least a Nestrest to dwell inside. What could be a cozier way to spend an afternoon than in your own outdoor nest!? It's the big kid version of a homemade fort. ~xo~ Annie


{from the top left to right: nestrest, hastens hammock, daydream, emmet lounge}

Contact Decorator in a Box at www.mydiab.com to create your online custom design in the most financially savvy way!

1 comment:

  1. Love the Hastens hammock - they're launching a competition on their Twitter & Facebook @hastensglobal tomorrow to give one away!

    ReplyDelete