Website

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Glam Closets


{photo via elle decor nanette lepore's closet}

I am dreaming of having a glam closet. I want to walk into my closet and feel like I am shopping in a boutique. I want all shoes and handbags on display. I also want a big ottoman or island in the center with a chandelier hanging above of course. Is this asking too much..maybe? I think the closet I am most inspired by is the photo above of fashion designer Nanette Lepore's. This is a space where you could hang out with your girlfriends for hours playing dress up. Imagine the amazing garments Nanette has hanging in there. I even want the adorable dog in this photo. Which closet inspires you most? Oh I can't wait for the day when I go shopping in my closet boutique. ~xo~ Annie


{photo via elle decor jimmy choo founder tamara mellon's closet}


{photo via elle decor anna sui's closet}


{photo via elle decor j. crew creative director jenna lyons closet}


{photo via lonny magazine interior designer jennifer dyer's closet

Contact Decorator in a Box at www.mydiab.com to create your online custom design in the most financially savvy way!

No comments:

Post a Comment