Website

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!

Behind every great man there stands a great women and behind every great person there stands a mother! Today is the day we honor mothers and motherhood and it's a day that should be honored everyday. They do more than we ever know. Their job description can not be typed on one page, but is a never ending novel. Thanks Mom for everything you do and have done. I feel these men said it best....

"All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my Mother".
- Abraham Lincoln

"My mother had a slender, small body, but a large heart - a heart so large that everybody's joys found welcome in it and hospitable accommodation".
- Mark Twain



(Instead of flowers that wilt away give Mom a painting like this one I found on Etsy.)

Decorator in a Box is available to help all you Busy Mommy's with your home project. We are always creating custom interiors in the most financially savvy way, especially for Moms. Check out the latest post about Decorator in a Box on this great blog Busy Mommy. MyDiab is a huge fan click here to see the editorial.




(If Mom loves to cook give her some potted herbs today.)

Visit www.mydiab.com today and let's start to Decorate!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shoutout!

    I love the potted herb idea- that would be a perfect gift for me because I cook all of the time, but my mom absolutely hates to cook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Emily hope you had a wonderful Mothers Day!

    ReplyDelete