Website

Monday, July 2, 2012

Getting Fourth Festive

One of my favorite holidays is the Fourth of July. I have great memories of hanging at the lake, grilling out, going to the local parade and watching the fireworks at night. I can just smell the charcoal and mosquito repellent now....which oddly gives me warm fuzzies. I can't wait to light up a sparkler and go ooooh aaaaah. Happy Fourth of July! Xo ~ Annie

1. farm to table via architizer.com 2. Napkins via etsy shop JMilagroHome 3. desert flags via creaturecomfortsblog.com 4.  star medallions via marthastewart.com 5. necklace via etsy shop kluster 6. festive nails via pinterest.com

What is your favorite Fourth of July memory?

Contact Decorator in a Box at Mydiab.com to create your online custom design in the most financially savvy way!

No comments:

Post a Comment