Website

Monday, April 16, 2012

Quilts Stitched With Love



I have to show off this quilt made for my Cousins baby girl. My Aunt Heather makes these beautiful baby quilts and she is so talented. She also has a great blog Needles and Pens where you can see all her latest works. She made one for our baby girl when she was born and we cherish it. I now want all my friends having babies to receive one. The best part about her quilts is that she adds a fabric label with a personalized note. The label is place on the back of the quilt and says "stitched with love for (insert name)". Quilts always fit well in any nursery decor, you really can't go wrong. Heather will design a quilt for you or you can mail her fabrics of your choice for a more custom option. There is something about receiving a quilt that instantly warms your heart. I think it is because my Grandmother use to make us quilts, so they give me warm fuzzy memories of her. She also baked amazing pies, so when you received a quilt it smelled of pie crust. I think I have to go curl up in a quilt now. Xo ~ Annie



No comments:

Post a Comment