Website

Friday, September 24, 2010

Greek Style!



Five years ago at this time I was in Greece. This has me reminiscing about the beautiful views. I wish I was there now looking at the crisp white buildings and blue roof tops of Santorini. This inspired me to give some tips on achieving Greek style at home. The key is to think white with pops of Mediterranean blue accents. This can be accomplished by using all white bedding with blue pillows and throw. Hang flowing white linen sheer curtains on the windows. Mix antiques like the bed below with more modern pieces, such as a modern rug or lamp. This clean crisp yet eclectic style will have you saying Opa!

Contact www.mydiab.com to create your online custom design in the most financially savvy way!



{above: walnut carved bed 1dibs.com}





{above: frayed edge quilt and shams westelm.com



(above: modern blue stripe crocheted blanket etsy.com}


(above: blue greek key pillow etsy.com}


{above: indo gabbeh rug ikea.com}


{above: lago lamp crateandbarrel.com}




{above: all from 1stdibs.com}

Have a great weekend everyone!

~ Annie

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely want to wake up in this room.
    What a great way to start each day in these bright cheery colors.
    I'm not a Morning Girl,but I might be with this room.
    I love the accessories mixed up "Old with New" also.
    I'm excited to get going!
    Efxaristo! Efxaristo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a morning gal either, but this could possibly get me going alos Rebecca. It would help if my bedroom overlooked the Mediterranean as well :) Huh...a girl can dream.

    ReplyDelete