Website

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I Heart Thomas Paul

Thomas Paul has been popping up in my world a lot these days. He knows how to make my job fun and easy. If I need that pop of color while staying on budget he is always there. He reupholsters that trashy chair and makes it a classy chair. He is like a helpful husband that puts the pillows on the bed and helps with the dishes. I am always bumping into him whether I am at Target running an errand or pulling fabrics at Duralee. I wish I could say he is exclusive to me and my trade, but he shares his love with the public. That is why he works so well with Decorator in a Box. I can include him in a MyDiab design and send the client on their way to shopping bliss. There is no doubt that life is a little brighter with a friend like Thomas Paul. Here are a few ways you can bring Thomas into your life.


Thomas Paul fabrics and more can be purchased at Duralee (trade only), Calico Corners, Velocity Art and Design , Joanne Fabrics and Anthropologie.

















Thomas Paul for Target








Contact www.mydiab.com and turn your house into a home in the most financially savvy way.

No comments:

Post a Comment