Website

Monday, January 30, 2012

Before and After Cane Barrel Chairs

I love the gratification that comes from finding a diamond in the rough. I love clients who will go on a hunt with me. While shopping with a client I spotted these old cane back barrel chairs. We found them at one of my favorite consignment shops Again and Again. I had them painted in a distressed finish at a local Dallas furniture boutique Uptown Country. I upholstered them professionally in fabrics that dressed them up even better then their glory day. The finish and fabrics accommodate the vintage chic style of the living space. Aaaaw behold the power of upholstery and paint! This is what I call a custom design without a custom price tag. Xo ~ Annie

Before


After




Only 2 days left of the 20% off Decorator in a Box Sale! Get your home purrty today! www.mydiab.com

1 comment:

  1. What an improvement! They look fantastic! I LoVe seeing "before and after" pics. :o)

    Did you see my guest room pics? (Speaking of "before and afters.") Here's a link:

    http://needles-and-pens.blogspot.com/2012/01/better-home-challenge-january-reveal.html

    ReplyDelete