Website

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Are You Holiday Ready?


I confess I am already itching to decorate our place for the holidays. I jump at the chance to host a holiday get together. I get a kick out of breaking out the fancy china and creating a unique tablescape just like Grandma did. I can't wait to put up the tree..is it too early? I love everything about creating a cozy environment that looks, feels and smells of holiday spirit...sorry I will settle down now. Are you hosting the holidays this year? Don't fret over your decor and leave it all to Decorator in a Box. If it is a Thanksgiving tablescape you need to transition easily into Christmas or Hanukkah I am your girl. If you need a fetching new Christmas tree, mantel or banister look please let me take over. Contact Mydiab.com with your holiday decor needs and I will send you a custom quote and a very custom design. Xo ~ Annie




inspiring photos via lonnymag.com

Contact Decorator in a Box at Mydiab.com today to create your online custom design in the most financially savvy way!

No comments:

Post a Comment