Website

Monday, November 1, 2010

The Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide!


I am so excited because I just stumbled on the ultimate holiday gift guide Gifted Magazine at creaturecomfortsblog.com. As I turned the magazine pages my smile grew bigger and bigger with all the adorable indie gift ideas. The further I got I thought I want Decorator in a Box to be in this magazine, we are a fun indie gift idea. I want to hang with the cool kids too. As blog creator Ez says "This blog is all about celebrating the tiny details that make life so amazing and looking to find beauty in the unexpected". Don't you just love that?! I encourage you to visit the inspirational haven that is creaturecomfortsblog.com. I would also recommend you get all your holiday shopping done via Gifted Magazine, your friends and fam will thank you for it. Oh and the magazine is free...wahoo!

Contact Decorator in a Box at www.mydiab.com to create your online interior design in the most financially savvy way! We also make a great gift!

Happy Decorating!

~ Annie

1 comment: